Make and Receive Phone Calls Right from Salesforce
Now We can use Phone Feature in Salesforce Without Leaving ever salesforce.In this feature sales rep make the call, Receive the call,add call notes, and log their call information with ease. It just Clicks from Phone Number Field on Contact,Lead and List View In Lightning Experience
Once you’ve purchased Voice licenses, activate Voice and assign the Permissions to Different User.
- This feature is available in Lightning Experience only.
- For now, we support outgoing calls to the U.S. and Canada only.
Add Phone Number field on Object and It Just singles click on Phone Number field.Users can speed up the process of calling a customer or prospect by dialing them directly from Sales Cloud Lightning with a simple click.
Easily Take Persistent Notes :
The call appears in a composer window, so our sales reps can multitask during the call. They can access relevant records, add call notes directly in the composer window, or create tasks, events, or other records related to the call.easily take notes right in Sales Cloud Lightning and automatically log these notes against the call record .
Automatically Log Calls :
Reps can also add more details after a call has ended, and the call details are logged in the activity timeline. With Lightning Voice, any outbound or inbound call can be automatically logged to the appropriate lead or contact record.
Engage in Smarter Conversations :
Sales reps can also receive calls with Voice and Incoming calls show a list of related activities, so users have access to relevant information before they’ve even answered the call.Answering phone calls can also be done directly inside Sales Cloud with a simple click.
Pricing & Availability:
- Lightning Voice is expected to be generally available in July 2016 for Sales Cloud .
- Lightning users with Lightning Professional Edition and above in the U.S. and Canada.
- Lightning Voice offers an outbound calling product with an optional inbound calling product.
- Lightning Voice outbound is available at $45 per user, per month and Lightning Voice inbound is available for an additional $5 per user, per month.